Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summertime Hours

Sorry for the lack of posts. It is the end of school here in New Hampshire and as a teacher and Mom it gets kind of crazy. I did take pics of a couple of things and will post soon! Sis is busy busy with summer activities already but I'll try and get her to post too.

I am thinking that for the summer our goal will be once a week posts.

For now I will leave you with a colored pencil drawing I just finished: "Berries Squared." :-) Off to fill up the freezer with my husband's favorite meals for Father's Daywhich I have posted before. Maybe I'll share them with you again if I have time to photograph while I cook.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is perfectly and masterfully rendered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, worship and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty instinct is absolutely binding to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll immediately find him open his soul and mind to you in a way he never experienced before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete